Thursday, October 28, 2010

Potty Trained

A couple weeks ago Brenner (2 1/2) decided he was potty trained...What was I gonna do..say no?
Lets just say it's been a breeze...He has only had a handful of accidents and it's usually when Nathan or Carson are in charge ( surprise ). The only problem is that sometimes he decides to pee in inappropriate places....like the kitchen sink or London's tea set....What can ya do. So if you drive by and he his peeing out the front door, don't be surprised. Better than peeing on the carpet, right?

And by the way he is still talking in the 3rd person...and what point should I be concerned that my child is going to sound like Carl Malone...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, totally laughing at the Carl Malone comment!!! Ha ha!!!

    I haven't had a kitchen sink pee-er. Hmmmmm....I think I'll stick with diapers for a while longer. :)

    Awesome job last night. Serious.

    ReplyDelete