Wednesday, October 6, 2010

bIrThDaY's

London's birthday-
Sept 27th

We had a little party before school, played game decorated cupcakes, and had lunch. She loved all the attention....
That evening we took her on her "birthday date"
She chose bowling and decided she wanted to eat dinner at the bowling alley! When I asked what she wanted to eat she asked if they had Ramen! Boy that could saved me alot of money had I know she would be happy with ramen!
She got a new bike.
I love this girl! She makes me laugh everyday.....


Breckin's Birthday
Oct 5th

It was not her "party year" but they didn't have school due to parent teacher confrence. So we went to Ross and she and London got to spend their "grandma money". Breckin bought 'littlest pet shop" and London a 'barbie'. (SUPRISE) That evening for her "birthday date" she also chose bowling and Texas Road House....really....why not Ramen?
She also got a new bike.
Breckin is still the sweet, eager to please girl she has always been.

Happy Birthday my sweet girls......

No comments:

Post a Comment